This is the blog of a bengali man who grew up in Scandinavia, it is mainly of private nature, a journal, a diary, notes from the mind, a way to sort out my inner thoughts on private and public matter. While I wish that these thoughts remain my private business, and I have no wish to attract any number of readers, I don't mind discussing them with like minded people who don't know who I am.
fredag 18 mars 2011
One reason I have a hard time picturing me and my mother...
...is the disappointment she would inevitably feel if she saw me now. My life has not turned out the way I wanted, this is not the ordinary midlife crisis where someone wakes up with wife, two kids in a small town wonder what happened. This is someone who wakes up after ten years of literally doing absolutely nothing. Broke, without a degree and without a job. This could have been rock bottom, and the shame would probably have made it impossible for me to write about this. But things are luckily not that bad, even though I have a hard time seeing the end of the tunnel, atleast I've managed to hang on to a thread of hope. I'm not alone anymore, and if I ever reach the end of that tunnel my life could, despite all the set bacls, be more faboulus than I ever could dream of.
Prenumerera på:
Kommentarer till inlägget (Atom)
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar