While english is not my native language (it would be either swedish or bengali) I frequently read and comment on several english speaking blogs, any discussions related to those would obviously have to be in english, especially since I comment on many india/bengal related blogs, where there hardly are any swedish speakers. This blog is also supposed to be the start of my personal diary, a diary I may someday in the future let my children read. While I do not have any children yet, my girlfriend who I intend to marry is american, and we have serious plans of moving to the US in the near future, any future children of mine will most likely be fluent english speakers and with a distinct possibility that they might not speak swedish at all.
That is why, eventhough my english is less than perfect, most of my posts will be in english. I may however write in swedish from time to time.
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar